- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Cleveland Clinic
- 6 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland
- 9 min walk
- Children's Museum of Cleveland
- 11 min walk
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cleveland, InterContinental Cleveland is in the city center and near a metro station. Cleveland Museum of Art and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Greater Cleveland Aquarium and Cleveland Metroparks Zoo. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Wolstein Center or Progressive Field.
- Cleveland Clinic - 6 min walk
- Museum of Contemporary Art Cleveland - 9 min walk
- Children's Museum of Cleveland - 11 min walk
- Severance Hall - 14 min walk
- Case Western Reserve University - 18 min walk
- Cleveland Station - 15 min drive
- East 105th-Quincy Station - 13 min walk
- Cleveland, OH (CLE-Hopkins Intl.) - 20 min drive
- North Coast Cafe – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Table 45 Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
If you want to stay in a hospital then this is the place. Wheel chairs on ever floor and rooms are set up to handle hospital machines somebody’ needs to put this in the listing for this hotel I walked in and out right to Hilton