ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 4 accommodations feature private spa tubs, dining areas and TVs. You'll find nice touches like bathrobes and slippers to enhance your stay.
This pet-friendly property offers free WiFi in public areas, a garden and barbecues. Additionally, you'll find childcare and tour/ticket assistance.
With a stay at this 3.5-star Clare property, you'll be 3.7 km (2.3 mi) from Knappstein Wines and 4 km (2.5 mi) from Inchiquin Lake.
St Helen's Country Cottages ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for St Helen's Country Cottages
1 Jan. 2019 by Carol
Thank You, Dan. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Regards, Russ and Carol
28 Sep. 2018 by Ext-sthelens
Thank You, Robyn. We are glad you enjoyed your stay, Russ & Carol, St Helen's Country Cottages
Escape to Relax
Comfortable and quiet
Great spot close to Tiesling Trail
Quiet cottage in bushland on Clare Riesling Trail
Well maintained cottage amongst the gum trees
Autumn Retreat on the Riesling Trail
About the St Helen's Country CottagesLocation 72 Warenda Road, Clare, SA 5453
Free breakfast is available. Public spaces have free WiFi. Tour or ticket assistance, a BBQ, and a garden are also featured at the family-friendly St Helen's Country Cottages. Free self parking is available.
- 4 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Tour and ticket information
- BBQ grill(s)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Separate dining area
- DVD player
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Adelaide, SA (ADL) (142.3 km / 88.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
St Helen's Country Cottages offers 4 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with private hot tubs and complimentary bathrobes. This accommodation offers separate dining areas. Televisions come with DVD players. Bathrooms include a shower and complimentary slippers. Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge) are also available.
- Private hot tub
- Dining room
- DVD player
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free breakfast.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 5 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 5 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Pets: AUD 20 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 24 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: AUD 20 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- St Helen's Country Cottages House Clare
- St Helen's Country Cottages House
- St Helen's Country Cottages Clare
- St Helen's Country Cottages
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the cottage before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.