tried to talk to the manager to postpone a reservation date but would never answer my calls. Totally inflexible, all about them not about the guests. terrible experience
- National Archaeological Museum of Civitavecchia
- 4 min walk
- Port of Civitavecchia
- 6 min walk
- Forte Michelangelo
- 6 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Civitavecchia, Hotel San Giorgio is in the city center and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Terme della Ficoncella and La Scogliera, while National Archaeological Museum of Civitavecchia and Archaeological Antiquarium Of Pyrgi are cultural highlights.
- National Archaeological Museum of Civitavecchia - 4 min walk
- Port of Civitavecchia - 6 min walk
- Forte Michelangelo - 6 min walk
- Largo della Pace - 15 min walk
- Taurine Baths - 3 min drive
- Civitavecchia Station - 4 min walk
- Rome (FCO-Fiumicino - Leonardo da Vinci Intl.) - 44 min drive
- Bistrot 34 – Beachfront bistro offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
About this property
Hotel San Giorgio
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
We stayed here for one night prior to our first cruise departing Nov 23rd. Our stay here was very nice. Clean rooms and great service. Very friendly staff. Nice complementary breakfast and super helpful shuttle to the pier. Highly recommend this cozy hotel