Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on a river, Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront is in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Chicago Riverwalk and John Hancock Center. Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- State Station - 4 min walk
- Millennium Station - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Hoyts – Alfresco dining restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I truly enjoyed the stay at the Royal Sonesta nice roomy room with an excellent view and easy access to shopping, dining and entertainment. The staff were extremely friendly and attentive. Housekeeping was great, when they initially cane to clean each day and we were still in the room, we told them when we would be out and they came and cleaned then. We always came back to a clean room. They would give us clean towels even if we did not allow them to clean at the time....I will definitely stay there again!