- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 3 min walk
- Chicago Theatre
- 10 min walk
- Millennium Park
- 12 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, Swissotel - Chicago is in the city center and on a river. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Chicago Riverwalk and Grant Park, while Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights. Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Chicago Riverwalk - 3 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 10 min walk
- Millennium Park - 12 min walk
- House of Blues Chicago - 13 min walk
- Navy Pier - 17 min walk
- Millennium Station - 9 min walk
- Randolph-Wabash Station - 11 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 33 min drive
- The Palm – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Amuse – Lobby lounge with a bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Onsite dining venue #3 – Restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
About this property
Swissotel - Chicago
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities