- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Chicago Cultural Center
- 3 min walk
- Chicago Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Chicago City Hall
- 5 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop is in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, a walkable area with great shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grant Park and Millennium Park, while Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are popular area attractions. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Soldier Field or United Center. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Chicago Cultural Center - 3 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 4 min walk
- Chicago City Hall - 5 min walk
- Millennium Park - 6 min walk
- Cloud Gate - 13 min walk
- Washington Station - 1 min walk
- Millennium Station - 6 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.) - 16 min drive
About this property
Staypineapple, An Iconic Hotel, The Loop
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A historic property in an excellent location close to transit.