- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Millennium Park
- 3 min walk
- The PrivateBank Theatre
- 4 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago
- 5 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown is in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, an area with good shopping. State Street and Michigan Avenue are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Millennium Park and Grant Park. John G. Shedd Aquarium and Navy Pier are not to be missed.
- Millennium Park - 3 min walk
- The PrivateBank Theatre - 4 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 5 min walk
- CNA Center - 6 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 6 min walk
- Madison-Wabash Station - 1 min walk
- Millennium Station - 5 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Adamus Lounge – Lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily, happy hour available.
About this property
Silversmith Hotel Chicago Downtown
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
It's a beautiful hotel close to everything. The staff is friendly and very helpful. Beverly was Wonderful!