- Sears Tower
- 5 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago
- 7 min walk
- Millennium Park
- 11 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop is in Chicago's The Loop neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Grant Park and Millennium Park, while Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights. John G. Shedd Aquarium and Navy Pier are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Sears Tower - 5 min walk
- Art Institute of Chicago - 7 min walk
- Union Station - 9 min walk
- Millennium Park - 11 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 12 min walk
- Jackson Station (Blue Line) - 3 min walk
- Chicago Van Buren Street Station - 10 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 30 min drive
- Elephant & Castle – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
About this property
Club Quarters Hotel, Central Loop
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort