- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Chicago Riverwalk
- 4 min walk
- Chicago Water Tower
- 7 min walk
- Water Tower Place
- 8 min walk
- Chicago, IL (MDW-Midway Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chicago's Near North Side neighborhood, Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile is in the city center and near the beach. Chicago Theatre and Field Museum of Natural History are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Michigan Avenue and State Street. Navy Pier and John G. Shedd Aquarium are not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Chicago Riverwalk - 4 min walk
- Chicago Water Tower - 7 min walk
- Water Tower Place - 8 min walk
- Chicago Theatre - 11 min walk
- Millennium Park - 14 min walk
- Grand Station (Red Line) - 4 min walk
- Millennium Station - 12 min walk
- Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) - 34 min drive
- Harvest – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Rush Street Pantry – Restaurant offering American cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Reviver – Lobby lounge offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile
Food and drink
- Liked: Amenities
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
I got booked a top floor city floor suite thinking it would be a nice stay and even though the view was spectacular the actual stay was horrible. I woke up to multiple bed bug bites and the pillows were so bad you could never get comfortable. Other the actual room, the hotel lobby was really nice and the staff was friendly.