Very average comfort and services for a Radisson Blu hotel. most of the add-ons are outrageously expensive (food is expensive for the price, 19% charge Vs Xe rate to change money for example).
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.)
- 4 min drive
- Chennai Trade Centre
- 5 min drive
- MIOT International Hospital
- 6 min drive
- DLF IT Park
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a train station, Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai is in an area with great airport proximity. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks, and if an activity is on the agenda, check out VGP Universal Kingdom. Traveling with kids? Consider MGM Dizzee World, or check out an event or a game at Guindy Race Course.
- Chennai Trade Centre - 5 min drive
- MIOT International Hospital - 6 min drive
- Thirunallar Temple - 9 min drive
- DLF IT Park - 10 min drive
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras - 14 min drive
- Chennai International Airport Metro Station - 6 min drive
- Palavanthangal Station - 10 min walk
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 4 min drive
- Salt.Co.531 Kitchen & Bar – Poolside restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
- The Great Kabab Factory – Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel Chennai
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A lovely property with Lovely staff. Outstanding hospitality and great aura. Above all, a very short drive from the airport.