- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Chennai Trade Centre
- 5 min drive
- Anna University
- 6 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.)
- 8 min drive
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chennai's Guindy neighborhood, Park Hyatt Chennai is in the business district and near the airport. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks and VGP Universal Kingdom is a popular area attraction. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Guindy Race Course or Chemplast Cricket Ground.
- Chennai Trade Centre - 5 min drive
- MIOT International Hospital - 6 min drive
- Anna University - 6 min drive
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras - 10 min drive
- DLF IT Park - 10 min drive
- Chennai International Airport Metro Station - 7 min drive
- Chennai Guindy Station - 18 min walk
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 20 min drive
- The Flying Elephant – Garden-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- The Dining Room – Garden-view restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Open 24 hours. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Park Hyatt Chennai
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
nice hotel with good service