- Chennai Trade Centre
- 3 min drive
- MIOT International Hospital
- 4 min drive
- Anna University
- 10 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Connected to the convention center, Hablis Hotel is in Chennai's Guindy neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks and VGP Universal Kingdom is a popular area attraction. Chennai Snake Park and Vadapalani Murugan Temple are also worth visiting.
- Chennai Trade Centre - 3 min drive
- MIOT International Hospital - 4 min drive
- DLF IT Park - 8 min drive
- Anna University - 10 min drive
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras - 12 min drive
- Chennai International Airport Metro Station - 6 min drive
- Chennai Guindy Station - 8 min walk
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 16 min drive
- The Spice – Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- The Moon and Sixpence – Restaurant with a bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily, happy hour available.
- Hearth – Serves light fare daily. Open 24 hours.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort