- Liked: Staff & service, amenities
- Anna University
- 5 min drive
- Chennai Trade Centre
- 7 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.)
- 10 min drive
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Chennai's Guindy neighborhood, Design Hotel Chennai by jüSTa is in the entertainment district and connected to a shopping center. Kapaleeswarar Temple and Fort St. George are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Marina Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Guindy Race Course or SDAT Tennis Stadium.
- Anna University - 5 min drive
- Chennai Trade Centre - 7 min drive
- MIOT International Hospital - 8 min drive
- DLF IT Park - 13 min drive
- Indian Institute of Technology Madras - 13 min drive
- Chennai Guindy Station - 7 min drive
- Chennai International Airport Metro Station - 20 min drive
- Chennai (MAA-Chennai Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Annam Cafe – Theme restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Design Hotel Chennai by jüSTa
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
What I like is that the property is just above the shopping mall . It is accessible to the shopping centre by hotel lift. This property was recommended by a Friend. What I don’t like about this hotel is that 1. The ground level entrance is poorly maintained , mud slipper stains n cob webs on the walls can be found. 2. No air conditioning at the entrance. 3. As we had a late check in around mid night hours , as we enter the hotel reception, lights which were turned off , were turned on . 4. The room we stayed had insufficient lighting ,some of the lights do not work at all. we had to use our handphone light to search for things. 5. We found ourselves sleeping on stained bedsheets in morning. 6. We discovered the toilet showers walls n screen were stained with black moulds and also the staff do not replenish the shower items like body wash and shampoo. 7. The shower ceiling head mounted on the walls were rusty. The adjustable shower mounting which was on concrete slab was broken , so each time u pull out the shower head out of the holder ,the concrete slab falls. 8. In my opinion , this hotel can be rated as 1or 2 star. 9. Contacted the reception office to send vehicle over to fetch us, they claim the driver met with accident n do not hv any vehicle . 10. The breakfast at hotel is a joke. They hardly even have 4 set of buffet trays. No varieties given. End up we had to order using ala carte menu.