ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Points Of Interest
Flat-screen TVs with cable channels are featured in all 119 soundproofed rooms, and you can enjoy free WiFi, in-room childcare and separate bathtubs and showers. Minibars provide refreshments, and in-room dining is easy with amenities like fridges and round-the-clock room service. Premium linens welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include bathrobes and slippers. Additionally, coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and free bottled water are available.
A day of pampering at Raffles Spa can include Swedish massages, body wraps and body scrubs along with access to the sauna and spa tub. The fine-dining restaurant, Cafe D Angkor, is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. For a drink, you can stop by the resort's own poolside bar. Enjoy the outdoor swimming pool, health club, outdoor tennis court and sauna. Conference space, a meeting room and a business centre are among the business amenities offered. Plus you'll find a kids' swimming pool, a snack bar/deli and coffee/tea in a common area. Each morning full breakfast is served between 6 AM and 10 AM. There's also free self parking, along with the convenience of an airport shuttle.
You'll be 1.9 km (1.2 mi) from Angkor Night Market and 4 km (2.5 mi) from Cambodian Cultural Village with a stay at this 5-star Siem Reap resort.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 1987 reviews
About the Raffles Grand Hotel d'AngkorLocation 1 Vithei Charles de Gaulle, Khum Svay, Siem Reap,
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor tennis court, and an outdoor pool. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and A poolside bar. A business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. A kid's pool, a health club, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor. A round-trip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Free self parking is available. This 5-star Siem Reap resort is smoke free.
- 119 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1932
- Bar by the pool
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Siem Reap (REP-Siem Reap Intl.) (8.1 km / 5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor offers 119 forms of air-conditioned accommodation which are accessible via exterior corridors, and features minibars and a safe. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Fridges and coffee/tea makers are provided. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. This Siem Reap resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Cafe D Angkor – Overlooking the pool and garden, this fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner.
Restaurant Le Grand – Overlooking the pool and garden, this restaurant only serves dinner.
Poolside Terrace – This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, brunch and lunch. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Elephant Bar – On-site bar.
Apsara Terrace – This poolside buffet restaurant specialises in Asian cuisine and only serves dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Airport transport is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 40.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 140.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 70.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 380.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 190.00 (from 5 to 11 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 33.6 for adults and USD 13.86 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per vehicle (one-way)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor
- Raffles Grand d'Angkor Siem Reap
- Raffles Grand d'Angkor
- Raffles Grand Hotel d Angkor
- Raffles Grand Siem Reap
- Raffles Grand Siem Reap
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- Raffles Grand Hotel d'Angkor is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.