- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness
- Chong Hua Hospital
- 5 min walk
- Fuente Osmena Circle
- 6 min walk
- Cebu Doctor's University Hospital
- 11 min walk
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.)
- 38 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
EON Centennial Soho Hotel is located in Cebu. Fuente Osmena Circle and Magellan's Cross are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Mountain View Nature's Park and Tops Lookout. Cebu Ocean Park and Cebu Botanical Garden are also worth visiting.
- Chong Hua Hospital - 5 min walk
- Fuente Osmena Circle - 6 min walk
- Mango Square - 9 min walk
- Cebu Doctor's University Hospital - 11 min walk
- University of San Carlos - 2 min drive
- Cebu (CEB-Mactan - Cebu Intl.) - 37 min drive
About this property
EON Centennial Soho Hotel
Food and drink
- Disliked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Terrible place to stay. Loudest exercise air conditioner, that blasted mouldy smelling air. No amenities, not even soap. Smallest possible bathroom. Foul smell from sink. No fridge. Very noisy, lift beeps herd in room every 5 sec. Street noise too. Staff not helpful, very week Internet. Booked 4 notes stayed 2, it was so bad. Much better hotel Cebu hotel plus just up road that's clean, nice and quiet. Recommend you do not stay here.