ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 15 rooms feature free WiFi, safes, and phones. Dining in is an option with room service, and minibars provide refreshments.
This business-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Added amenities include a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free full breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
With a stay at this Cartagena Walled City hotel, you'll be 1.9 km (1.2 mi) from Bocagrande Beach and 4.1 km (2.6 mi) from Castillo Grande Beach.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 96 reviews
About the El Claustro Hotel HouseLocation Calle Estanco del Aguardiente No. 5-63, Cartagena, Bolivar
Along with a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at the business-friendly El Claustro Hotel House. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This Colonial Cartagena hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
El Claustro Hotel House offers 15 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 24-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Cartagena hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: 19 per cent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- El Claustro Hotel House Cartagena
- El Claustro Hotel House
- El Claustro House Cartagena
- El Claustro House
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.