ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Start your day off right with a free full breakfast, served each morning from 7 AM to 10 AM. Savor a meal from the comfort of your room with room service, or get a quick energy boost at the coffee shop/café.
Guests can expect to find free WiFi and 24-inch a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Other standard amenities include a minibar, a safe and a phone.
Guests of El Claustro Hotel House enjoy a rooftop terrace, free WiFi in public areas, and coffee in a common area. Free parking is included with your stay. The front desk has multilingual staff on hand 24/7 to help with securing valuables, luggage storage, and concierge services. This hotel also has laundry facilities.
- Walking distance to Puerta del Reloj and San Pedro Claver Church and Convent
- Free full breakfast
- Free WiFi in rooms and public areas
- Free parking
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 84 reviews
About the El Claustro Hotel HouseLocation Calle Estanco del Aguardiente No. 5-63, Cartagena, Bolivar
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access. This Colonial hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, multilingual staff and coffee/tea in common area. Limited complimentary on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Rooftop terrace
- Concierge services
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
- Number of floors - 3
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) (5.1 km / 3.2 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
El Claustro Hotel House offers 15 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 24-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Cartagena hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No lifts
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: 19 per cent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- El Claustro Hotel House Cartagena
- El Claustro Hotel House
- El Claustro House Cartagena
- El Claustro House
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.