ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and all 15 rooms feature free WiFi, safes, and phones. Dining in is an option with room service, and minibars provide refreshments.
This smoke-free hotel offers free WiFi in public areas, concierge services, and a 24-hour front desk. Added amenities include a coffee shop/café, a snack bar/deli, and coffee/tea in a common area. Free full breakfast is available daily between 7 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of limited parking.
With a stay at this Cartagena Walled City hotel, you'll be 1.7 km (1.1 mi) from San Felipe de Barajas Castle and 8.3 km (5.2 mi) from Jaime Moron Stadium.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 91 reviews
About the El Claustro Hotel HouseLocation Calle Estanco del Aguardiente No. 5-63, Cartagena, Bolivar
Along with a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A rooftop terrace, multilingual staff, and coffee/tea in common area are also featured at El Claustro Hotel House. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. This Colonial Cartagena hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 15 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Full breakfast (free)
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.) (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
El Claustro Hotel House offers 15 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. 24-inch Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a shower. This Cartagena hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged at check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of the length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a non-taxable guest.
- Resort fee: 19 per cent of room rate
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- El Claustro Hotel House Cartagena
- El Claustro Hotel House
- El Claustro House Cartagena
- El Claustro House
You should know
- Visitors traveling with a child may be required by the property to present the following documents: At check-in, parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be obligated to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors). If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be obligated to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents, along with a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors planning to travel with children should consult a Colombian consulate office in advance of travel for additional guidance.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.