- Cancun Interactive Aquarium
- 1 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Mall
- 3 min walk
- 3 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa, Cancun is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, an area with great shopping. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Aquaworld. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Delphinus Dreams and Ventura Park Cancun.
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 1 min walk
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 3 min walk
- Aquaworld - 3 min drive
- Forum Beach - 5 min drive
- Cancun Convention Center - 5 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 22 min drive
- Oceano – Garden-view restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Viento – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Duna Sports Bar – Pool-view bar offering American cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Tierra Market – Café. Open daily.
About this property
The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas & Spa, Cancun
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff really make you feel loved , the hotel is very clean & the rooms are well appointed with everything you would need . There are three areas that need improvement. The harassment to to sell us a time share by our personal Concierge . Three times she reached out ( twice in the same morning with calls that woke us up . ) took a strip off her then it stoped . This is unacceptable for the price I’m paying to stay there! The pool food is horrible in quality & super expensive. The policy to not reserve pool chairs in not enforced. Not enough shade areas to sit near the pool. The property is in a good location close to shopping a good restaurants.