- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Forum Beach
- 3 min walk
- Cancun Convention Center
- 6 min walk
- Tortuga Beach
- 3 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-25. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood. La Isla Shopping Mall and Market 28 are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tortuga Beach and Forum Beach. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Delphinus Dreams.
- Forum Beach - 3 min walk
- Cancun Convention Center - 6 min walk
- Tortuga Beach - 3 min drive
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 4 min drive
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 4 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 23 min drive
- O – Ocean-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Open daily.
- Risotto – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Ayami – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Open daily. Reservations required.
- The Grill – Poolside restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Coco Café – Open daily.
About this property
Reflect Cancun Resort & Spa
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Rude customer service. Check in agent very cold. Room they gave us wasn’t clean. Had used towels on the floor, bed sheets spread, bathroom smelled. Check in agent gave us wrong room which sss hospitality changing room! Terrible run down old hotel, with 2 1/2 sears service and amenities. Rating the hotel 4 stars is misleading and a lie!