- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
- Crococun Zoo
- 4 min drive
- Ojo de Agua Beach
- 7 min drive
- Puerto Morelos Reef
- 9 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Puerto Morelos, Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun All Inclusive is next to a golf course and on the beach. Puerto Morelos Reef and El Manglar Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Ventura Park Cancun and Crococun Zoo. Traveling with kids? Consider Xoximilco, or check out an event or a game at El Rey Polo Country Club.
- Crococun Zoo - 4 min drive
- Ojo de Agua Beach - 7 min drive
- Puerto Morelos Town Square - 9 min drive
- San Jose Catholic Parish - 9 min drive
- Puerto Morelos Reef - 9 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 22 min drive
About this property
Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Tourism Certification, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The staff and food was amazing. No complaints. We went there to be in a wedding party and they put on a fabulous venue.