- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Delfines Beach
- 3 min drive
- El Rey Ruins
- 5 min drive
- Ventura Park Cancun
- 6 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Nizuc Resort and Spa is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, an area with good airport proximity. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Delfines Beach and Tortuga Beach, while Ventura Park Cancun and Aquaworld are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Delphinus Dreams.
- Delfines Beach - 3 min drive
- Iberostar Cancun Golf Course - 4 min drive
- El Rey Ruins - 5 min drive
- Ventura Park Cancun - 6 min drive
- Riviera Cancun Golf Resort - 11 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 13 min drive
- Cafe de la Playa – Garden-view buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast daily.
- Ramona – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Ni – Ocean-view seafood restaurant offering Peruvian cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare.
- La Punta Lounge and Grill – Ocean-view restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Terra Nostra – Garden-view restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves dinner.
About this property
Nizuc Resort and Spa
Awards and affiliations
- Nizuc Resort and Spa is listed in the 2018 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink