- Artisans Market
- 5 min drive
- Sanctuary of Hope and Time Capsule
- 11 min drive
- Dr. Alfredo Barrera Marin Botanical Garden
- 12 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 30 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Puerto Morelos, Grand Residences All Inclusive is on the beach. Puerto Morelos Reef and El Manglar Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Crococun Zoo and Parque Cenote Las Mojarras. Traveling with kids? Consider Puerto Morelos Adventure and Selvatica Adventure Kingdom.
- San Jose Catholic Parish - 5 min drive
- Artisans Market - 5 min drive
- Puerto Morelos Town Square - 5 min drive
- Sanctuary of Hope and Time Capsule - 11 min drive
- Dr. Alfredo Barrera Marin Botanical Garden - 12 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 30 min drive
- El Faro Grill – Beachfront restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Lobby Cafe and Bar – Garden-view lobby lounge. Open daily.
- Heaven Beach Bar – Beachfront bar. Serves lunch daily.
- Pool Bar – Poolside bar. Open daily.
- Flor de Canela – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Grand Residences All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Activities and facilities/equipment
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Property is well built and maintained at the highest available level. A bit more shade provided to the guests will be desirable on any windy but sunny days, since umbrellas cannot be kept open due to the windy conditions. On the other hand this is too small in comparison to pool space availability and supportive staff.