- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Forum Beach
- 1 min walk
- Cancun Convention Center
- 3 min walk
- Tortuga Beach
- 3 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located on the beach, Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun is in Cancun's Zona Hotelera neighborhood, an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Tortuga Beach and Forum Beach, while Cancun Interactive Aquarium and Delphinus Dreams are popular area attractions. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Aquaworld and Ventura Park Cancun. Our guests love the resort's location for the nightlife.
- Forum Beach - 1 min walk
- Cancun Convention Center - 3 min walk
- Tortuga Beach - 3 min drive
- Cancun Interactive Aquarium - 3 min drive
- La Isla Shopping Mall - 4 min drive
- Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.) - 23 min drive
- Le Basilic – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- La Joya – Restaurant offering Mexican cuisine. Serves dinner on select days.
- Isla Contoy – Restaurant offering Caribbean cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Coral Café – Coffee shop offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Viña del Mar – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily.
About this property
Grand Fiesta Americana Coral Beach Cancun
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Excellent pool area and big room but very outdated decor and room, was very surprise to see this after paying so much , lot cheaper resort on the strip has better decor. food was good but again expensive if you have to pay for it.