- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Manuka Oval
- 13 min walk
- Manuka Shopping Centre
- 14 min walk
- Parliament House
- 15 min walk
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Barton's Capital Hill neighborhood, Hotel Realm is in the city center and near the airport. National Gallery of Australia and National Museum of Australia are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Canberra Centre. Check out an event or a game at Manuka Oval, and consider making time for National Zoo and Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's quiet location.
- Manuka Oval - 13 min walk
- Manuka Shopping Centre - 14 min walk
- Parliament House - 15 min walk
- The Cusack Centre - 17 min walk
- National Gallery of Australia - 3 min drive
- Kingston Canberra Station - 3 min drive
- Buvette Bistro & Wine Bar – Restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations required.
- Chairman & Yip – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Maple + Clove Wholefoods – Café. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily.
- Lilotang – Restaurant offering Japanese cuisine. Serves dinner on select days. Reservations required.
- Ostani Bar & Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Nice foyer and friendly reception staff. Good location. Cleanliness of rooms, attention to detail extremely disappointing and just completely unacceptable. Pool closed at 4pm each day due to “holiday period”. Don’t expect to get any requests fulfilled within a 2 hour period if at all (towels & rollaway bed as an example).