- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Imperial War Museum Duxford
- 32 min walk
- Audley End House
- 11 min drive
- Addenbrooke's Hospital
- 13 min drive
- London (STN-Stansted)
- 22 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Cambridge, The Red Lion is near a train station. Imperial War Museum Duxford and Cambridge Corn Exchange are cultural highlights, while Audley End House is a notable landmark. Bridge End Gardens and Cambridge University Lawn Tennis Club are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Imperial War Museum Duxford - 32 min walk
- Audley End House - 11 min drive
- University Botanic Gardens - 13 min drive
- Downing College - 13 min drive
- Addenbrooke's Hospital - 13 min drive
- Cambridge Whittlesford Station - 1 min walk
- London (STN-Stansted) - 27 min drive
- Red Lion – Restaurant offering British cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
The Red Lion
Food and drink