Get an overview of this hotelCairns waterfront resort with casino, rooftop pool
A luxury stay in the heart of Cairns awaits you at Pullman Reef Hotel Casino. Within steps you'll find Cairns Harbour Cruises and Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome. Highlights at this family-friendly hotel include 3 bars/lounges, a casino, and a restaurant.
All 128 rooms feature LCD TVs with digital channels, and you can enjoy free WiFi, free wired Internet, and balconies. Refrigerators and round-the-clock room service make in-room dining easy, and minibars provide free refreshments. Pillow menus welcome you to a good night's rest, and other nice touches include jetted tubs and bathrobes. Additionally, iPod docks, separate bathtubs and showers, and espresso makers are available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Pullman Reef Hotel Casino
Renovations & Closures
- Front desk
Pullman Reef Hotel Casino features a rooftop outdoor pool and a spa tub. Poolside refreshments are available. The casino offers more than 500 state-of-the-art gaming machines, along with table games. The Casino Sportz Arena features a giant-screen TV.
Perched above the casino, the Cairns Wildlife Dome (surcharge) is enclosed by a 20-meter-high glass dome. Animal residents include parrots, koalas, reptiles, kookaburras, and possums. Bird shows and koala photo opportunities add to the fun.
Tamarind, the hotel's signature restaurant, serves a fusion of Western and Asian cuisine. This award-winning dining venue offers dishes prepared with fresh and local ingredients. Guests can enjoy cocktails on the terrace and breakfast for 2 is complimentary. Café China showcases the flavors of Peking and Hong Kong. 24-hour room service is available, as well as 3 bar/lounges. A nightly drink in Bar36 is also included in your stay.
The hotel has 10 meeting facilities totaling 379 square meters (4,079 square feet), computer station and free WiFi access. Valet (surcharge) and free self-parking are available. A 24-hour airport shuttle is also available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 6
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 4080
- Conference space size (meters) - 379
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Free self parking
- Outdoor pool
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Express check-out
- Designated smoking areas
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Conference center
- Year Built 1996
- 24-hour business center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.) (7.6 km)
- Train station: Cairns Station (2.4 km)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Pay movies
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Ceiling fan
- Electric kettle
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room massage available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Espresso maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- iPod docking station
- Pillow menu
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Tamarind - This award-winning restaurant serves a fusion of Western and Asian cuisine prepared with fresh and local ingredients. The menu includes miso beef tenderloin, spiced potato and tamarind fritters, and crispy wrapped salmon. Open for breakfast and dinner. Reservations are required.
China Café - This restaurant has Peking and Hong Kong specialties, yum cha, an extensive wine list, a noodle bar, and a verandah.
Bar36 Live Lounge - Open daily till late, this bar offers premium cocktails and drinks. Guests can enjoy live entertainment 6 nights a week.
Casino Sportz Arena - This sports bar with giant-screen TV and flat-screen TVs throughout is located in the casino. Head here for movies and free popcorn Tuesday mornings.
Flinders Bar & Grill - Located in casino, this venue has casual dining and drinks. Open daily.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 74 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 39 for adults and AUD 19.50 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 75 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 7.50 (from 0 to 11 years old)
- Valet parking fee: AUD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 74 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Pullman Casino Hotel
- Pullman Casino Reef Hotel
- Pullman Hotel Casino
- Pullman Reef
- Pullman Reef Casino
- Pullman Reef Casino Cairns
- Pullman Reef Casino Hotel
- Pullman Reef Hotel
- Pullman Reef Hotel Casino
- Pullman Reef Hotel Casino Cairns
- Accor Reef Hotel
- Cairns Sofitel
- Pullman Reef Hotel Cairns
- Sofitel Cairns
We should mention
One child 12 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.