Book your room at Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa
Standard Room (Hotel Room)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Apartment, 1 BedroomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, Jetted Tub (1 Bedroom Spa)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Apartment, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 3 infants)
Get an overview of this hotel4-star spa hotel near Cairns Tropical Zoo
At Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa you'll be within just a 15-minute stroll of Cairns Tropical Zoo and Palm Cove Beach. Highlights at this hotel include 4 outdoor swimming pools, a full-service spa, and free self parking.
Flat-screen TVs with digital channels are featured in all 75 rooms, and you can enjoy DVD players, coffee/tea makers, and ceiling fans. Room service, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards are also available. Weekly housekeeping is available.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa81 - 85 Cedar Road Palm Cove QLD 4878
The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa features 4 outdoor swimming pools. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 23 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). This Palm Cove hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 75
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Full-service spa
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Beach towels
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Spa services on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pools
- Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- DVD player
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
4 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Doungdee Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages, and massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including reflexology.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Thai massage
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Fee for continental breakfast: AUD 8.80 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 22 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: AUD 14.00 (one way)
- Early check-in fee: AUD 80.00
- Late check-out fee: AUD 80.00
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: AUD 70.00 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 30.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 30.00 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Mango Lagoon
- Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa
- Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Spa Palm Cove
- Mango Lagoon Wellness Spa
- Mango Lagoon Wellness Spa Palm Cove
- Mango Lagoon Hotel Wellness
- Mango Lagoon Resort & Wellness Hotel Palm Cove
- Mango Lagoon Resort And Wellness Spa
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.