- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Saunders Oval
- 10 min walk
- Ballina Naval and Maritime Museum
- 12 min walk
- Ballina Visitor Information Centre
- 13 min walk
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway)
- 6 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Ballina Heritage Inn is located in Ballina. Tallow Beach and Lighthouse Beach reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Amaze 'n' Place and Macadamia Castle. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Ballina Racecourse or Ballina Jockey Club.
- Saunders Oval - 10 min walk
- Ballina Naval and Maritime Museum - 12 min walk
- Ballina Visitor Information Centre - 13 min walk
- Ballina District Hospital - 17 min walk
- Ballina Fair Shopping Centre - 19 min walk
- Lismore Station - 31 min drive
- Ballina, NSW (BNK-Ballina - Byron Gateway) - 6 min drive
About this property
Ballina Heritage Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
We enjoyed our stay at the Heritage Inn, its in a fabulous spot with easy walk to local shops and restaurants. the room (and bathroom) was very clean and comfortable bed. it could probably do with a bit of an upgrade - it seemed a bit tired. The reason for not scoring higher, was our room did not have a window, there was a lovely breeze most evenings which the only way we could benefit was to leave our front door open.. not ideal. As a result we had to run the aircon all night (I am not sure the aircon was 'big' enough to cope with all night and the heat), so our room was always pretty hot and uncomfortable. I would suggest getting a ceiling fan at least this would move the air around. We would stay again if the price was right.