- Busselton Jetty
- 15 min walk
- Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory
- 15 min walk
- Busselton, WA (BQB)
- 9 min drive
- Busselton Archery & Family Fun Park
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Nightcap at the Ship Inn is located near the beach and in an area with good shopping. Busselton Jetty and Broadwater Par 3 Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Tuart Forest National Park and Yelverton National Park. Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory and Naturaliste Reptile Park are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Geographe Bay - 9 min walk
- Busselton Jetty - 15 min walk
- Busselton Jetty Underwater Observatory - 15 min walk
- Busselton Archery & Family Fun Park - 10 min drive
- Tuart Forest National Park - 19 min drive
- Perth, WA (PER) - 153 min drive
- Bistro – Alfresco dining bistro with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner. Kids' menu available.
- Onsite dining venue #2 – Pub offering local cuisine. Serves light fare.
- Beer Garden – Alfresco dining bar offering local cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Kids' menu available.
- Onsite dining venue #4 – Cocktail bar.
About this property
Nightcap at the Ship Inn
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Very convenient to the CBD of Busselton. Just a 5 minute walk. Rooms are always clean. Beds are comfy. Cooking facilities are more than adequate.