ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
All 11 accommodations feature TVs and ceiling fans.
This pet-friendly campsite offers free WiFi in public areas, barbecues and a corner/local shop. Added amenities include laundry facilities, a microwave in a common area and a fridge in a common area. There's also the convenience of extended parking.
Sights within a 10-minute drive of this Kensington campsite include Sugarland Shoppingtown and Bundaberg Tourist Information Centre.
Bundaberg Park Lodge ratings based on 56 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Bundaberg Park Lodge
14 Aug. 2019 by Janelle
Thank you for your feed back we will work on this problem as soon as possible
7 Jul. 2019 by Tannia
Thank you for your stay, we hope you enjoyed your time here in Bundaberg.
3 Jul. 2019 by Tannia
Thank you for your stay, we hope to see you again
13 May 2019 by Jordan
Sorry for your bad experience, be assured we will have this fixed.
30 Jan. 2019 by Jordan
Hi Guest, Thank you so much for your review.
Big highway not like picture
10 Aug. 2018 by Jordan
Hi Guest, I am sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your stay, we at Bundaberg Park Lodge care about our guests deeply, we are a good 3km away from the airport, so sorry you did not get your sleep. We do advertise and explain that some rooms we have online do require you to use our shared bathroom and showers and i will look into making that more clear for future bookings.
Long way from the centre of town. Poor Conditions
Old run down room needs renovations
Misleading website, this is nothing special
About the Bundaberg Park LodgeLocation 20 Childers Road, Kensington, QLD 4670
Bundaberg Park Lodge offers its guests an outdoor pool, a BBQ, and laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. Bundaberg Park Lodge also features a corner/local shop, ATM/banking services, and a television in common area. Self parking is free. This Kensington campsite is smoke free.
- 11 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Corner/local shop
- BBQ grill(s)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Playground on site
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking
- Airport: Bundaberg, QLD (BDB) (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
- Train station: Bundaberg Station (7.7 km / 4.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Bundaberg Park Lodge offers 11 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a ceiling fan.
- Climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 5:30 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 5:30 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 5:30 PM.
Guests arriving after 5:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: AUD $10.00 per pet, per night
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Extended parking fee: AUD 10.00 per day
- Pet fee: AUD $10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-in fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Bundaberg Park Lodge Kensington
- Bundaberg Park Lodge
- Bundaberg Park Kensington
You should know
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).