ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You can enjoy WiFi, flat-screen TVs and coffee/tea makers, featured in all 23 rooms. Minibars provide refreshments, and room service makes dining in an option. Ceiling fans, hairdryers and irons/ironing boards are also available.
The bistro, Royal Exchange Restaurant, is open for dinner. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas, dry cleaning/laundry services and luggage storage. Cooked-to-order breakfast is available.
Sights within a 10-minute walk of this 3.5-star Broken Hill hotel include Stuart Park and Sulphide Street Railway and Historical Museum.
Royal Exchange Hotel ratings based on 146 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Royal Exchange Hotel
Great location in the city
About the Royal Exchange HotelLocation 320 Argent Street, Broken Hill, NSW 2880
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. The luxury Royal Exchange Hotel also features dry cleaning/laundry services and room service (during limited hours). Self parking is free. This 3.5-star Broken Hill hotel is smoke free.
- 23 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking
- Airport: Broken Hill, NSW (BHQ) (6 km / 3.7 mi)
- Train station: Broken Hill Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Royal Exchange Hotel offers 23 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a complimentary bathrobe and a hairdryer. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and a ceiling fan.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Royal Exchange Restaurant – This bistro only serves dinner.Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 1 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
If you are planning to arrive after 9 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The hotel restaurant is closed on Sundays and Mondays. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 7 AM - 9 PM.
Guests arriving after 9 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 40 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 12.50 and AUD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 40 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Exchange Hotel Broken Hill
- Royal Exchange Broken Hill