We were not told on booking that there was a change to park of £5 per night .this information should be available when booking .
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.)
- 5 min drive
- Cheddar Gorge
- 16 min drive
- Ashton Gate Stadium
- 18 min drive
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In a rural location, Holiday Inn Bristol Airport is in an area with great airport proximity. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Bristol Hippodrome Theatre, while those who have shopping on the agenda may want to visit St Nicholas Market and Cabot Circus Shopping Centre. Check out an event or a game at Ashton Gate Stadium, and consider making time for Bristol Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Cheddar Gorge - 16 min drive
- Ashton Gate Stadium - 18 min drive
- SS Great Britain - 19 min drive
- Clifton Suspension Bridge - 19 min drive
- Noah's Ark Zoo Farm - 19 min drive
- Bristol Nailsea Backwell Station - 14 min drive
- Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.) - 5 min drive
- The Spot Kitchen & Bar – Garden-view bistro with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Holiday Inn Bristol Airport
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Room comfort
A Cold Experience
Service, especially from the reception staff and the shuttle bus driver was excellent and our room was very comfortable. Unfortunately, a fault had developed with the heating system which left the main body of the hotel including the bar and dining room very cold. This was not going to be rectified until the following day. There was no form of auxiliary heating available to take the edge off the temperature. Luckily the room was not affected but dinner was a somewhat chilly affair!