- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Roma Street Parkland
- 6 min walk
- King George Square
- 13 min walk
- Brisbane City Hall
- 14 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Spring Hill, The Park Hotel Brisbane is in the city center and near the airport. Tivoli and Queensland Performing Arts Centre are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Queen Street Mall and Portside Wharf. South Bank Parklands and Wheel of Brisbane are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Roma Street Parkland - 6 min walk
- King George Square - 13 min walk
- Brisbane City Hall - 14 min walk
- Queen Street Mall - 16 min walk
- Suncorp Stadium - 18 min walk
- Brisbane Roma Street Station - 11 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 20 min drive
- Onsite dining venue – Open daily.
- Club 551 – Garden-view bar. Serves light fare on select days.
About this property
The Park Hotel Brisbane
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The pool was fantastic, close walking distance to the city, we discovered afterwards there is a free bus and also a great park across the road. The staff were helpful and pleasant. Breakfast was great, a 6am start rather than 6.30 would be good for those needing to get to the airport early.