A luxury stay in the heart of Brisbane awaits you at Oaks 212 Margaret. You'll be 0.5 km (0.3 mi) from Queen Street Mall and 1.6 km (1 mi) from Roma Street Parkland. Highlights at this property include an outdoor swimming pool, and in-room kitchens and washers/dryers.
You can enjoy TVs with cable channels, and all 94 apartments feature balconies, WiFi, and wired Internet. In-room dining is easy with kitchens that come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops. Additionally, DVD players, hair dryers, and irons/ironing boards are available.
About the Oaks 212 Margaret
Oaks 212 Margaret offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness center. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. The luxury Oaks 212 Margaret also features barbecue grills, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
This 4.5-star Brisbane apartment is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 94 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- Built in 2005
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- BBQ grill(s)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- DVD player
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Brisbane, QLD (BNE) (20.8 km)
- Train station: Brisbane Station (1.1 km)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Oaks 212 Margaret offers 94 air-conditioned accommodations with washers/dryers and DVD players. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodations at this 4.5-star apartment have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils.
In-room wired and wireless high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. Televisions come with cable channels. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.
- In-room kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Recreational amenities at the apartment include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 44.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.00 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Deposit: AUD 75.00 per stay
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 18.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 25 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 44.0 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- 212 Margaret
- Oaks 212
- Oaks 212 Margaret
- Oaks 212 Margaret Brisbane
- Oaks 212 Margaret Hotel
- Oaks 212 Margaret Hotel Brisbane
- Oaks Margaret
- Oaks 212 Margaret Apartment Brisbane
- Oaks 212 Margaret Apartment
You should know
Children 4 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.