Book your room at Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments
Standard Apartment, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Standard Apartment, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking, KitchenetteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelAdults-only Spring Hill aparthotel in Brisbane CBD, walk to Queen Street Mall
A family-friendly stay in the heart of Spring Hill awaits you at Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments. Within just a 15-minute stroll, you'll find popular places like Queen Street Mall and Roma Street Parkland. Highlights at this aparthotel include a restaurant, an outdoor swimming pool, and in-room kitchenettes.
You can enjoy LCD TVs with cable channels, and all 149 apartments feature balconies, sofa beds, and WiFi. Kitchenettes come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, and stovetops, and room service is also available. Pillowtop beds and premium bedding welcome you to a good night's rest. Additionally, wired Internet, coffee/tea makers, and safes are available.
The aparthotel's own bar/lounge is a nice place to enjoy a drink. Added amenities include WiFi in public areas, wired Internet in public areas, and a 24-hour business center. Each morning buffet breakfast is served between 6:30 AM and 10 AM. There's also the convenience of self parking.
Within a 30-minute walk of this 3.5-star Brisbane CBD aparthotel, attractions include Suncorp Stadium and Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The aparthotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A 24-hour business center is on site at this 3.5-star property.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measure 237 square feet (22 square meters). This family-friendly aparthotel also offers an outdoor pool, a rooftop terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge). The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 149
- Number of floors - 15
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 2002
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 237
- Conference space size (meters) - 22
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 9 AUD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 AUD per day ), Wired high-speed internet ( 9.00 AUD per night )
Self parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Sofa bed size
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
Best Western Astor Metropole Hotel & Apartments has a restaurant serving breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Minimum guest age is 18
Caters to adults only
Parking height restrictions apply
- Resort fee
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 19.9 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 9 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 5.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 9.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: AUD 9 per night (in/out privileges)
- Cash deposit: AUD 200 per stay for guests under 18 years old staying between 1 January - 31 December
- Breakage deposit: AUD 150 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 25 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Guests under 18 years old are not permitted at this adults-only property.