- West Street
- 2 min walk
- Brighton Centre
- 4 min walk
- Brighton Beach
- 6 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick)
- 44 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
The Old Ship Hotel is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Brighton Theatre Royal and Brighton Dome are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Brighton Pier and Brighton Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at American Express Community Stadium or Brighton Racecourse. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- West Street - 2 min walk
- Brighton Centre - 4 min walk
- Brighton Royal Pavilion - 5 min walk
- Churchill Square Shopping Centre - 5 min walk
- Brighton Beach - 6 min walk
- Brighton Station - 13 min walk
- London (LGW-Gatwick) - 44 min drive
- The Wardroom – Ocean-view fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering British cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Mess Deck Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
The Old Ship Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, room comfort