- Quicksilver Super6 Ski Lift
- 5 min walk
- Snowflake Chair Ski Lift
- 10 min walk
- Peak 8 SuperConnect Ski Lift
- 3 min drive
- Leadville, CO (LXV-Lake County)
- 61 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Breckenridge, Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center is in an area with good shopping. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Dillon Reservoir and Maggie Pond, while Breckenridge Riverwalk Center and Edwin Carter Museum are cultural highlights.
- Quicksilver Super6 Ski Lift - 5 min walk
- Main Street - 10 min walk
- Breckenridge Riverwalk Center - 10 min walk
- Snowflake Chair Ski Lift - 10 min walk
- Peak 8 SuperConnect Ski Lift - 3 min drive
- Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) - 121 min drive
- Spencer's – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Coppertop – Family restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
- Copperop – Open daily.
- Skywalk Market – Serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare daily.
About this property
Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center
Food and drink
The unit was very convenient to slopes and it’s so nice to have restaurants, market, ski rental shop and shuttle service all there at Beaver Run, but the unit we had was a bit run down and the carpet was dirty on stairs. For the price, I expected better.