- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Brewhouse Margaret River
- 18 min drive
- Margaret River Vistors Centre
- 19 min drive
- Brown Hill Estate
- 27 min drive
- Busselton, WA (BQB)
- 42 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Losari Retreat is located in Bramley. Surfers Point and Ellensbrook Homestead are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Stella Bella Wines and Settler's Ridge Organic Wines. Amaze'n Margaret River and Margaret River Dairy Company are also worth visiting.
- Brewhouse Margaret River - 18 min drive
- Margaret River Vistors Centre - 19 min drive
- Gloucester Park - 21 min drive
- Amaze'n Margaret River - 24 min drive
- Brown Hill Estate - 27 min drive
- Busselton, WA (BQB) - 41 min drive
About this property
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Losari is a stunning retreat! Close to town but just far enough out, the villas are so well appointed and luxurious, and the spa on the deck was just delightful. We just wish we had longer that's all! Definitely recommend this place! And Deb was lovely to deal with too.