- Tunku Abdul Rahman University
- 34 min drive
- Litar Dato' Sagor Racetrack
- 36 min drive
- Gua Tempurung Limestone Caves
- 42 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah)
- 49 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Golden Roof Hotel Seri Iskandar is located in Bota. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Bukit Salang and Changkat Tambak, while Tanjung Tualang Tin Dredge No. 5 and Kinta Tin Mining Museum are cultural highlights.
- Ipoh Mural - 28 min drive
- Sam Poh Tong Temple - 32 min drive
- Tunku Abdul Rahman University - 34 min drive
- Litar Dato' Sagor Racetrack - 36 min drive
- Gua Tempurung Limestone Caves - 42 min drive
- Ipoh (IPH-Sultan Azlan Shah) - 49 min drive
About this property
Golden Roof Hotel Seri Iskandar
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overall our stay here is just okay. The place is a shop house situated beside a tomyam restaurant. You can hear the clanking of pots and pans from your room . Even the deluxe room is extremely small. You can hardly find a space to put your prayer mat. However the bed and pillows are clean and comfortable and the bathroom is quite nicely decorated.