- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Library of Birmingham
- 4 min walk
- Birmingham Town Hall
- 5 min walk
- International Convention Centre (ICC)
- 6 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX)
- 19 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Copthorne Hotel Birmingham is in Birmingham's Birmingham City Centre neighborhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Birmingham Town Hall and Symphony Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Broad Street and National Sea Life Centre. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Arena Birmingham or Villa Park.
- Library of Birmingham - 4 min walk
- Birmingham Town Hall - 5 min walk
- Symphony Hall - 5 min walk
- International Convention Centre (ICC) - 6 min walk
- Birmingham Cathedral - 8 min walk
- Birmingham Snow Hill Station - 10 min walk
- Birmingham (BHX) - 19 min drive
- Bugis Street Restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Singaporean cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Goldies Bar – Bar offering British cuisine. Serves lunch and light fare daily.
About this property
Copthorne Hotel Birmingham
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel rooms are incredibly tired and dated. Judging my developments next door something will happen to improve the situation.