- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 1 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- 3 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden
- 5 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf neighborhood, Waldorf Astoria Berlin is in the city center and near the airport. Potsdamer Platz and Brandenburg Gate are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Kurfürstendamm and Europa Center. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Berlin Zoological Garden, or check out an event or a game at Olympic Stadium.
- Kurfürstendamm - 1 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 3 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden - 5 min walk
- Potsdamer Platz - 5 min drive
- Reichstag Building - 6 min drive
- Zoological Garden U-Bahn - 1 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garten Station - 3 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 9 min drive
- ROCA – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare daily. Kids' menu available.
- Lang Bar – Bar. Serves light fare daily.
- Peacock Alley – Café. Serves light fare.
About this property
Waldorf Astoria Berlin
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort