- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-19. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, TITANIC Chaussee Berlin is in the city center and near a metro station. Friedrichstadt-Palast and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Berlin Wall Memorial and Brandenburg Gate. Check out an event or a game at Max-Schmeling-Halle, and consider making time for Berlin Zoological Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Natural History Museum U-Bahn is just steps away and Schwartzkopffstrasse U-Bahn is 5 minutes by foot.
- Natural History Museum U-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Berlin Central Station - 16 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 11 min drive
- Pascarella – Open daily.
- Hasir Burger – Open daily.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Spent New Years here and the staff was amazing. Especially Igor in the bar. We had a great time and great stay. The breakfast buffet was top notch, perfect way to start the day.