- 4 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- 13 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden
- 16 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 10 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf neighborhood, Sir Savigny Hotel Berlin is in the city center and near a metro station. Potsdamer Platz and Brandenburg Gate are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Kurfürstendamm and Friedrichstrasse. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Max-Schmeling-Halle.
- Kurfürstendamm - 4 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 13 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden - 16 min walk
- CityCube Berlin - 7 min drive
- Messe Berlin - 7 min drive
- Savignyplatz S-Bahn - 2 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garten Station - 12 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 10 min drive
- The Butcher – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Sir Savigny Hotel Berlin
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort