- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 4 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral
- 12 min walk
- DDR Museum
- 13 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 21 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, Regent Berlin is connected to a shopping center and near a metro station. Friedrichstadt-Palast and Berlin State Opera are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Berlin Zoological Garden, or check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Arena. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Gendarmenmarkt - 4 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Checkpoint Charlie - 12 min walk
- Checkpoint Charlie Museum - 12 min walk
- DDR Museum - 13 min walk
- Franzosische Street U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Berlin Friedrichstraße Station - 9 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 21 min drive
- Charlotte & Fritz – Restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Regent Bar – Bar offering regional cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Regent Lobby Tea Lounge – Café. Open daily.
- Summer Lounge Orange – Alfresco dining bar. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Onsite dining venue #5 – Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort