- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- DDR Museum
- 1 min walk
- Sealife Berlin
- 2 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin is in the city center and on a river. Berlin TV Tower and Alexanderplatz are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Berlin Zoological Garden, or check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Arena. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- DDR Museum - 1 min walk
- Sealife Berlin - 2 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral - 3 min walk
- Berlin TV Tower - 6 min walk
- Hackescher Markt - 9 min walk
- Hackescher Markt Station - 6 min walk
- Alexanderplatz Station - 7 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 24 min drive
- HEat – Alfresco dining restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Atrium Bar – Lobby lounge. Serves light fare daily.
About this property
Radisson Blu Hotel, Berlin
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The location was first class. The room was excellent with super view. The hotel was very busy over Saturday and Sunday for breakfast but opening up the lounge was an excellent idea. Food for breakfast was excellent - my only minor fault was the toasters which were very poor. My wife loved the salmon