- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- East Side Gallery
- 20 min drive
- Checkpoint Charlie Museum
- 21 min drive
- Mercedes-Benz Arena
- 29 min drive
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 29 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Schoenefeld, Pension Schwalbenweg is near the airport and near a train station. FEZ Berlin and Berlin Dungeon are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Mueggelsee and Treptower Park. Berlin Zoological Garden and Tierpark Berlin are also worth visiting.
- East Side Gallery - 20 min drive
- Checkpoint Charlie Museum - 21 min drive
- Checkpoint Charlie - 22 min drive
- Gendarmenmarkt - 23 min drive
- Mercedes-Benz Arena - 29 min drive
- Berlin-Schönefeld Airport Station - 3 min drive
- Grünbergallee S-Bahn - 7 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 29 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The women’s bathroom lacked privacy with neighbouring units being able to see in through the window. The bathroom was quite creepy with someone appearing to be in one of the toilets regardless of time of night. Families were screaming at one another through the night across the road at the units. The rooms smelt of urine. The parking was not close to the unit. The bathroom was a long distance from the room. One key opened the front door and all the rooms. The wiring was unsafe and the fridge made s strange noise all night. The internet connection was poor.