- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- 1 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- 7 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden
- 11 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the boardwalk, Park Plaza Berlin Kudamm is in Berlin's Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf neighborhood, an area with good shopping. Theatre of the West and Deutsche Oper Berlin are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Kurfürstendamm and Friedrichstrasse. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Olympic Stadium or Mercedes-Benz Arena.
- Kurfürstendamm - 1 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 7 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden - 11 min walk
- Potsdamer Platz - 5 min drive
- Reichstag Building - 6 min drive
- Kurfurstendamm U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garten Station - 8 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 9 min drive
About this property
Park Plaza Berlin Kudamm
Food and drink
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Where given a room that clearly had been smoked in, so asked for another one. Took 15 minutes to get that sorted despite us being the only guests at reception. The room was way overheated and stayed that way despite all the heating being turned off. Carpets very dirty and full of coffee and other stains. Cleaning very random too. Only bright point was the bar staff and the location.