The hotel is well located. Easy access. However, the toilet smelled notoriously bad. I suspect it's not regularly cleaned.
- DDR Museum
- 11 min walk
- Sealife Berlin
- 12 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral
- 13 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, Novotel Berlin Mitte is near a metro station. Gendarmenmarkt and Berlin TV Tower are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Arena or Velodrom. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing. It's also convenient to public transportation: Spittelmarkt U-Bahn is 3 minutes by foot and Markisches Museum U-Bahn is 7 minutes.
- DDR Museum - 11 min walk
- Sealife Berlin - 12 min walk
- Gendarmenmarkt - 12 min walk
- Berlin TV Tower - 13 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral - 13 min walk
- Spittelmarkt U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Alexanderplatz Station - 16 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 23 min drive
About this property
Novotel Berlin Mitte
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort