Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, Melia Berlin is in the city center and on a river. Gendarmenmarkt and Brandenburg Gate are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Arena, and consider making time for Berlin Zoological Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's central location.
- Berlin Friedrichstraße Station - 3 min walk
- Friedrichstrasse U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 13 min drive
- Cafe Madrid – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner on select days.
- Melia Tapas Bar – Alfresco dining restaurant offering Spanish cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort