- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 8 min walk
- 9 min walk
- Brandenburg Gate
- 11 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 13 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city center, Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin is in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, an area with great shopping. Friedrichstadt-Palast and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Friedrichstrasse and Kurfürstendamm. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Mercedes-Benz Arena or Max-Schmeling-Halle.
- Friedrichstadt-Palast - 8 min walk
- Gendarmenmarkt - 9 min walk
- Brandenburg Gate - 11 min walk
- Berlin Cathedral - 12 min walk
- Reichstag Building - 14 min walk
- Berlin Friedrichstraße Station - 3 min walk
- Friedrichstrasse U-Bahn - 3 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 13 min drive
- Galerie – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast.
- Berlin Tapas – Restaurant offering German cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Maritim proArte Hotel Berlin
- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities