- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- 2 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden
- 5 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church
- 10 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel)
- 18 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Berlin's Mitte neighborhood, InterContinental Berlin is in the city center and on a river. Potsdamer Platz and Brandenburg Gate are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Kurfürstendamm and Friedrichstrasse. Traveling with kids? Don't miss Berlin Zoological Garden, or check out an event or a game at Mercedes-Benz Arena. Our guests love the hotel's convenience to public transportation: Wittenbergplatz U-Bahn is 9 minutes by foot and Zoological Garden U-Bahn is 10 minutes.
- Kurfürstendamm - 2 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garden - 5 min walk
- Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church - 10 min walk
- Potsdamer Platz - 7 min drive
- Reichstag Building - 8 min drive
- Wittenbergplatz U-Bahn - 9 min walk
- Berlin Zoological Garten Station - 13 min walk
- Berlin (TXL-Tegel) - 18 min drive
- Hugos Restaurant – 1 star Michelin rating. Serves dinner on select days.
- L.A. Café – Restaurant. Serves breakfast daily.
- Marlene Bar – Bar. Open daily.
- Marlene Restaurant – Restaurant. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overall great! However there was an incident where my room key were deactivated, I called down the reception using floor phone with lots of bags and stuffs with me, was told that they could not send anyone to come up and give me the new key. Not sure if this is hotel policy, but I feel like if it’s hotel’s mistake they could have handled it better.